The aroma of Cozy Vanilla Sugar is reminiscent of past holidays when the house is filled with the smell of fresh-baked sugar cookies. The light, delicate scent is very relaxing and cozy and makes me want to curl up in front of the fire. I plugged one NOTICEables in the bath upstairs and one downstairs and the sweet smell is throughout the house. The soft scent is amazing because it's in the air, but never overpowering.
Since the Holidays evoke scents that everybody loves, Febreze has captured six warm and inviting limited-edition scents for you to try this Holiday Season:
- Apple Spice & Delight: The warming scent of fresh-baked apples coated with sweet cinnamon (available only online)
- Cranberries and Frost: Rich as ripe cranberries and frost on a white winter’s day
- Glistening Alpine: As soothing as a tree-lined mountainside glistening with the scent of pine
- Winter Magic & Glow: Crisp as sunshine-lit icicles in fresh, frosty air
- Holiday Bloom & Cheer: As cheerful as a chorus of holiday aromas blended with winter blossoms; and
- Cozy Vanilla Sugar: Sweet as notes of vanilla that comfort you like a cocoon of blankets
Which scent would you use to set the mood for the season in your home? Me? Oooh...I want to try them all - especially after seeing Candice Olsen's decorating tips on how to make your home more inviting for the holidays. I've attached just one of Candice's videos below. I love what she did with cranberries! She's my favorite design expert! If you watch one video, you will want to watch them all!
After watching Candice's videos, I was inspired to create a warm and welcoming space in my home! What do you think of the soft, cozy, and fragrant space I created? I wish you could smell the yummy scent!