2) Josie Maran Argan Color Stick, $22 This dual purpose lip and cheek color provides flattering, subtle color while treating the skin with Josie Maran's signature argan oil. To be used as a blush or lip color, the color stick leaves a natural and long-lasting dewy finish that complements any skintone while repairing and replenishing the skin.
3) Japonesque Artisan Slant Tip Tweezers, $18
4) For when you pull those all nighters, try M.A.C Mineralize Concealer, $20
5) Having one good eye shadow palette will help to reduce clutter and save you time getting ready. I love Urban Decay's Naked 2, but at $50 that is a bit steep. Urban Decay now has added Naked Basics to the collection, which has had good reviews at nearly half the price of Naked 2, $27
6) Keep your skin smooth and glowing with Burt's Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Body Scrub, $13
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links for sites that Style, Decor & More feels are useful, reputable and safe for its readers. Please refer to the Disclosure Policy for more details.