2. Have plenty of pillows.
3. Seating. If you don't have a closet available, guests will appreciate a chair to put their clothes out. It can also serve as a place to put their luggage.
4. Fresh water. Offer to fill it before they turn in.
5. Fresh flowers (very welcoming).
6. Reading material by the bed. Crossword puzzles and a pen are a nice touch!
7. Writing desk or table. Space may be an issue with a writing desk. If you do not have room for a desk, add a chair near a bedside table.
8. Hardwood floors can look and feel cold. Add warmth with a rug at the foot of the bed.
9. Toiletries (fresh towels, kleenex, shampoo, lotions, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.) should be displayed and available in the nearest bathroom.
Enjoy your company!