100% SOY CANDLES INSPIRED BY LIFE ON THE COAST
Sponsored by: Seawicks Candle Company
Hosted by: Mom Does Reviews
Co-Hosted by Style, Decor & More and a great group of bloggers!
Welcome to our special giveaway sponsored by Seawicks Candles! A charming cottage with glimpses of the water, the sound of lobster boats pulling their traps and the scent of sea.
About Seawicks Candles:
Seawicks Candles are hand poured in small batches using 100% Soy Wax from American grown Soy beans. Our wax is 100% Vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil Guaranteed. Our unique fragrances are delicately blended to ensure freshness and evoke memories of times shared with family & friends and beautifully packaged.
Seawicks Candles was selected by Martha Stewart as a Finalist in the 2015 American Made Contest!
THEY NEED YOUR VOTES:
Voting begins September 21, 2015 and ends October 19, 2015.
How to vote:
- In order to vote you must be registered at Marthastewart.com (American Made Contest)
- Click on the AMERICAN MADE FINALIST badge above and it will bring you directly to the Seawicks' Voting page.
- You have 6 votes daily! (One person, one verified email address, six votes per day) Please be sure to click the vote tab 6 times.
We encourage you to share this news with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
To CELEBRATE this great contest, Seawicks Candles is giving away an amazing Maine-Made Prize pack!!Win a Seawicks Candle Maine-Made Prize Pack - over $175 arv!
- A anchor farmers market bag $32
- A Kate Nelligan scarf $50
- Weekend at the cabin- tin $15
- Berries and fog- mason $18
- Beach girl - Our signature candle scent $22
- Our bath soak $20
- New Farm Fresh Candle in blueberry $22
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win this amazing Maine-Made Prize pack from Seawicks Candles!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 10/8 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win- you can vote SIX times a day!